In-house or outsource?
Once a client has envisioned the advantages of document imaging and made the decision to adopt it as a business process and solution, the next step would be to identify the pros and cons of doing it in-house or outsourcing.
Why do clients prefer outsourcing to Sable?
Standing at the forefront of the digital world, Sable Document Imaging Architechs provide vendor-independent, best-of-breed customised Document Imaging and management solutions and is modelled on a highly successful document imaging and management service provider, which has been in operation for over 6-years. Standing testament to its success is a number of high profile clients such as SAPPI, SANDF, Nashua Mobile and KPMG.1. Standardised document authenticity
2. Advanced document usability
- Sable technicians are CDIA+ (Certified Document Imaging Architech) accredited, the international authority in document preparation, imaging and indexing best practice.
- Specialised scanners ensure correct image quality.
- Sable adheres to the SABS standard for electronic document authenticity.
- Sable is a founding member of the South African Digital Archiving Board (DAB) - an independent organisation that regulates document imaging quality standards.
3. High-speed bulk conversion
- User-friendly archiving and indexing software integrates easily with existing workflow systems.
- Sophisticated Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software makes information usable without manual data-capturing.
- Advanced image compression algorithms reduce file size for maximised storage space and fast download speeds.
4. Ongoing support
- Sable technicians are trained specialists in bulk document preparation, processing and indexing techniques.
- Specialised high-speed, high-quality scanners get the job done fast.
- Service Level Agreement ensures that your document archive stays up-to-date and running smoothly.
- Staff training ensures seamless integration of in-house and outsourced functions.